- Links to Other Sites
- Alexander Dennis is the world's leading manufacturer of double deck
buses and low floor, easy access, midi and single deck vehicles
- The National Association of Road Transport Museums (NARTM) is an informal
organisation of over 60 museums and collections, formed in August 1981.
The PSV CIRCLE was formed nearly sixty years ago with the aim of ensuring
the membership is provided with accurate and up to date information
- The Classic
- This site by Dick Gilbert has lots of bus information and photos, also
on this site is a page dedicated to Dennis Lancets operated by Aldershot
& District Traction Company Ltd. in Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex
both before and after the second world war. Biographies of Aldershot & District Dennis Lancets.
also see East Kent Dennis Lancets. This page is a profile of the
extensive fleet of Dennis Lancet single-decker buses and coaches that East
- The Federation
of British Historic Vehicle Clubs
- The Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs is a grouping of some
370 Clubs and Museums together with over 1500 Trade and Individual Supporters.
- The aim of the Federation is to uphold the freedom to use old vehicles
on the roads without any undue restriction and to support its member organisations
in whatever way it can.
- Online Bicycle Museum
- An overview of Dennis bicycles in preservation.
- Aldershot &
District Bus Interest Group
Aldershot & District Traction Co. Ltd was the company that ran buses
from 1912 up to 1971 the site also covers the Alder Valley company from 1972 to 1992.
- Aldershot &
District Omnibuses Rescue & Restoration Society The Society
was formed in 1996 to save two 1928 former Aldershot and District Dennis
E buses from a field at Four Marks, Hampshire.
- Friends of King
- Friends of King Alfred Buses (FoKAB) Preserving King Alfred Buses &
Coaches and the memory of King Alfred Motor Services that operated from
1920 to 1973 in Winchester and central Hampshire.
- Commemorating Britain's rich and globally important legacy in the development
of transport - on rail, road, water and in the air.
- 'Toastrack' (CC
- The 'Toastrack' is a 1929 vintage Dennis bus owned by the Southampton
University Engineering Society (SUES) since 1958 and driven and maintained
by students and staff of the university. It still sees regular use and
you can even book it for your event.
- Sydney Bus Museum. The museum is located in Sydney's only surviving
intact tram depot at Tempe. See Australia's biggest collection of historic
buses and transport treasures.
- Dennis Fire
Engines in preservation
This site has lists and photos of Dennis Fire Engines in preservation,
also has some download of Dennis Handbooks, Instruction Books and more
This Museum has now become one of the Worlds leading authorities on vintage
lawnmowers and are now specialists in antique garden machinery
- The Old Lawnmower Club
The Old Lawnmower Club was formed in 1990 to promote
the collection, preservation and display of lawn mowers made from 1830
onwards. We have more than 500 members around the world.
- A History of Dennis Mowers
A history of Dennis mowers, also on this site
you can see the newer mowers with the Dennis bage
- The Origins of the Rodboro' Building
A history of the Rodboro' Building by the Guildford Society
- DVLA Vehicle licensing Online
From this page you can "Apply for a tax disc", "Declare
SORN", "Vehicle Enquiry" and more
- © Copyright by Dennis Society,
All Rights Reserved.